Friday, November 7, 2008

Bead & the Bea(r)d


I was going through my photo album when a particular photo attracted my attention.

<--This, I realized is indeed a special photo!

A tiny drop of an unknown source of liquid object sharply entangled into a thick and dense clot of beard. Beautiful as a bead !
well, Look closer and you might even find the image of photographer captured inside the "bead".


The model for above photo is undisclosed and protected by the same thick dense hair!
I am thinking of sending this for Pulitzer prize .....

5 comments:

Daneshia said...

It is but gross!!!!!!
:-S

K said...

Dear dear Daneshia,

Bhaavnao ko samzo !
picture mein kya rakha hai !

Abinav Kumar said...

dost - mujhe kisi fotografer ka image nahi dikha..

maine toh mann ke aankhon se bhi try kiya! :P

K said...

arre hai re usmey !
we did a large zoom n u can see a human object !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Song I liked : [Phir se udd chala (RockStar)]

Rockstar is special movie. It took some time to grow on and appreciate. Ranbir (JJ/Jordan) is an aspiring singer who's not so ser...