Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kissa @ Burger King

Why on earth would you think beaf is veg? I just have no clue at all. All we did was - to order a cheese sandwich at a Burger King. And the follwowing conversation took place.

ME:" Do you have cheese burger?", Now i am no blind and it was written that they have such dish on menu. I was just making things sure.
Guy at Counter: Owwe we Do 'ave 'em.
ME: "Could you get me a veg cheese burger?"
Guy: "It is veg cheese burg'.
ME: Okay, how much?
He started punching the machine - Wrrrrrrrrrrp, Burrrrrrppp- khatackhkk etc.
ME: "Ohh, is it pure veg?"
Guy: "wass that? Pu... wat?"
ME: "Puuuure VEGETERIAN... No meat, chicken, beaf-"
Guy:"Ahha, 't 'as beaf- itis cheese burger."
I mean what is this? If you think beaf is veg, you might as well think Vivek Mushran is Bollywood superstar !!!
Certainly not fair Uncle Sam, I'll have my revange soon - I bet i shall.
Dare you come to Mumbai and order a Vada Pav !!

4 comments:

Ram said...

hiohahaha..!! All I can say kau is "Welcome to US"!
Wait till you order Vegetable Chilly soup! :P

PS ~ Chilly = Beef @lot of places

swaps said...

firstly kauti i think that though ppl are wrong that beef is a veg. food but its a world known fact that ppl abroad consider it veg. india ,eggs,fish,meat pork,beef are all considered as non veg food item but there its just fish,i guess,that is considered as non-veg...next time better take care of it
by the way tuza upas hota ka tya divashi???

advijay said...

OMG.. Next time do not leave it to their wise brains..just ask them what all u put in this dish and decide for yourself..thats best.. I bet we hav a vadapav ready for them.. :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Song I liked : [Phir se udd chala (RockStar)]

Rockstar is special movie. It took some time to grow on and appreciate. Ranbir (JJ/Jordan) is an aspiring singer who's not so ser...